We had such a great response from this event last year that we are dusting off the books again and opening enrollment for Year 2 of Bark to School at Your Pet Space!
When your dogs attend Bark to School, they learn a new trick each week–once learned here, you will be shown how to continue training at home. At the end of September we will schedule a Competition Day. This year the prizes are even better than in Year 1!
First Place: $25
Second Place: a gift basket of treats from Better Life Pet Foods
Ready to get started? Here’s how to see if your pup can qualify:
- Owner will schedule their dog 2x per week between Saturday and Weds (no school Thurs/Fri).
- Owner will agree to work with their dog on the tricks at home as well.
- Owner agrees to attend Competition Day with their dog.
- Owner must follow the Bark to School Curriculum on Cmpetition Day (no additonal tricks in the Finals).
Ready to enroll your dog? Drop us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or let us know when you’re next at YPS!
- A Pre-Qualifier will be held 1 week before the end of the event to determine who goes on to the Finals.
- YPS and Cloud K9 Staff (the Judges) are disqualified from competing.
- There will be doorprizes on Competition Night!